- We collect and store:
- The information you provided on our website while either signing-up, placing your order or contacting us.
- The information for reaching out to our clients sometimes to collect feedback or get an important survey filled.
- When you enter any of your personal information in our website, we keep that only:
- To make sure the information about our products and services is delivered to you in the best facility.
- To inform about order status, any discussion around your order content and to inform you once your order has been completed.
- For future reference to contact you as and when we have some additional news to share with you or services to offer to you. We guarantee never transferring any of the information pieces to any third party. We value our clients’ privacy and feel responsible towards securing that.
- You can request to collect your information we have held with us. In case you need to make some corrections to the data you stored or want any other personal information related updates, you may place such a request after checking your information with us.
- When you use our website, we collect the cookies, location, operating system and IP address of your computer automatically and that gets stored with us. Your data gets transferred through cookie files and you may choose to turn the cookies off to prevent some of the system data transfer, although we make sure to keep your information intact with us. We keep details of your browsing activities on our website for the below business-related purposes:
- To map the pattern of our website use
- To identify each client returning to our website
- To customize our website as per your choices
If you have any questions about anything mentioned above, our support staff is available 24x7 to help you get your questions answered. We are just an Email away!